The new GSL Artira is the state-of-the-art successor to the renowned Garaventa GSL-1 inclined platform lift. Combining proven Garaventa durability and design flexibility with sleek new styling, more safety features and an innovative, user-friendly control system, the GSL Artira continues Garaventa’s tradition of industry leadership.
- 550lb (250kg) Capacity with a 5x safety factor
- Large ADA compliant platform
- Powerful 1.5 H.P. drive utilizes mains power
- Keyed Call Stations with Smart-Lite TechnologyTM
- Call station controls automatically fold and unfold the curved safety arms, platform and ramps
- Curved safety arms surround the passenger
- Pedestrian safety lights on the platform
- Large, mid-size, compact and residential sizes
- 6 m/min (20 ft/min), slowing prior to corners and when approaching or departing landings.
- Drive System:
- 1.5 H.P. Drive Box (Roped Sprocket Drive), located at the upper landing. Optional Compact Drive system available.
- Power Requirements:
- The mains power requirement for both drive systems is 208-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz on a 20 Amp circuit. Auxiliary power system available.
Complete the form below for more information or to ask a question: